Carpet Logistics has become the preferred logistics and installation partner for the flooring industry.
More and more retailers have turned to Carpet Logistics to manage their storage, cutting and installation requirements.
We take care of the back-end hassles, so that you can focus on what you do best – selling!
We provide services to flooring retailers, manufacturers, importers and commercial clients.
Carpet and Flooring Installations
Our highly trained team of over 20 installers can manage the most complex large scale commercial project or residential installation. We have specialists in all areas of the flooring trade.
Storage and Cutting
We provide a third party storage and cutting service, allowing you to outsource the back-end hassles and high overheads of running your own warehouse. If you have your own installation team you can still utilise our unique Store and Cut service, where we will take delivery of your carpet from the manufacturer, cut it and have your installers collect it from our distribution centre.
Benefits to your Business
Carpet Logistics has become the preferred logistics and installation partner for the carpet industry. In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
This philosophy has never been more relevant as our industry rapidly changes, forcing smart operators to re-evaluate the way they do business. Rents are continually increasing for prime retail positions and good quality and reliable installers are becoming harder and harder to find.
We take care of the back-end hassles, so that you can focus on what you do best – selling! Benefits to your business include:
- Allows you to focus on your core business of selling flooring and increasing your business.
- Reducing your back-end operating cost.
- Reduces the hassle, expense and stress of managing additional staff and installers.
- Allows you to grow your business without the need for additional costly warehousing.
- Significantly reduces your WorkCover premiums and other on-costs.
- Opportunity to open new retail outlets or relocate to prime shopping locations without worrying about warehousing and cutting space.
- Improve the resale value of your business and ease of selling it, by eliminating the complexity and hassles of the back-end operation.